With so many hearty options out there for your Easter Brunch Menu, why not kill two birds with one stone and make a meal that gives you the perfect portioned leftovers for the entire week? I know right. Genius! This recipe couldn’t be much simpler (unless you just picked it up from our stores, pre cooked and all). Similar to an omelet, you can add or remove any ingredients you like or dislike. Bake in a muffin tin for 15-20 minutes and voila, you’ve got Easter Brunch and breakfast on-the-go all in one! Happy Easter to you and yours, from all of us at Gordy’s Market!
Mini Baked Eggs for Easter and Breakfast On-the-Go
– 7 eggs
– 4 tbsp. 2% Milk
– 1/2 Green Bell Pepper, diced
– 1/2 Red Bell Pepper, diced
– 1/2 c. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
– 4 slices of bacon
-3 slices of Ham, from Gordy’s Deli (If you want to make a few lined with Ham)
– Use egg whites instead of the whole egg (or do 50/50 of whole and egg whites).
– Use Skim or Coconut Milk.
– Make it vegetarian and leave out the meat!
– Use coconut oil to grease the muffin tins.
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, crack the eggs and add the milk, peppers, cheese and bacon, mix until combined.
3. If you want to add extra meat to the mix, fold a half slice of ham within the muffin tins, forming a cup.
4. Pour the egg mixture into the muffin tins lined with ham or plain greased muffin tins.
5. Place in the oven for 15-20 or until the eggs have cooked through and are set.
–Cheers, Gordy’s Kitchen Table
Recipe inspired by Oh Snap! Let’s Eat!