It’s a spooktacular time of year here at Gordy’s Kitchen Table and we’ve got a quick and delicious dessert to add to your Halloween menu or simply just another excuse to take in all that is Fall. With 4 simple ingredients, including locally made Gordy’s Market Ground Cinnamon from Chetek, WI, and no more than 3 minutes of prep time, you’ll be sure to add this to your go-to list of easy desserts for any occasion. We absolutely love the smells that fill the air when baking these sweet muffins and we’re sure your family will too!
Pumpkin Pie Muffins
– 1 box Pillsbury Yellow Cake Mix
– 1 can Essential Everyday Canned Pumpkin
– 1-2 tsp. Gordy’s Market Pumpkin Pie Spice
– 1-2 tsp. Gordy’s Market Ground Cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine dry cake mix, canned pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon in a large bowl until smooth.
3. In a greased muffin tin or muffin tin lined with cupcake liners, spoon in the pumpkin mixture about ¾ of the way full.
4. Bake for 15-20 minutes until a fork or toothpick comes out clean.
–Cheers, Gordy’s Kitchen Table
Recipe inspired by Highlights Along the Way